Do you have an idea of the awesome internet startup or a mobile app? Sometimes, having just an idea, it is difficult to decide where to start from. A lot of questions are rising in the head of a start-up launcher, including but not limited to these items:
- Does it look like a huge project or something that can be done relatively fast?
- Is the idea worth investing into it your own time and money?
- What would be the easiest way to bring the idea live? How much would it cost? Is there any ways to cut the costs down a bit?
- What is the minimum “bare bones” part of the idea that could be shown as a Beta to potential investors?
- How would one monetize the project?
- Is there a market for the product? Any competitors? Are they successful? How the new app will be different from the existing ones? Why would people use it?
- What do you need in order to make your project a success? Who would help you with the project? What is the project budget and is it enough to launch?
- What is SEO and how can it help to market the new product or service? Any way social networks can help?
People get most productive when they talk their ideas out, get opinions and feedback. Talk to your friends, potential customers other entrepreneurs and end developers. Feel free to message me to talk about your idea and get some insights.